1. Click on Start then Control Panel – in the control panel window open Network and Internet
2. Under the Network and Sharing Center section click on View network status and tasks
3. Half way down this screen click on Set up a new connection or network
4. Choose Set up a dial-up connection and click next
5. Enter the phone number to dial to, if you need the correct number for your area please contact our support department.
Also enter your email address and password. Click the check for Remember this Password, name the connection anything you like,
and check Allow other people to use this connection if you have others that use the computer. Then click create.
6. Click finish to complete the setup