CSR and LSR Submissions:
- All requests must be submitted to our company via email. The address to submit CSR requests and LSR’s to is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submissions to any other email address or by any other method will meet with significant delays in processing or may not be processed.
- Please include a copy of your signed LOA with your CSR request.
- LSR’s must be properly filled out and contain the Auth Name on the LSR form; the same person who signed your LOA.
- Simple Ports (1 TN) – May request 2-3 business day port date.
- Standard ports (99 TN’s or less) – May request 3-5 business day port date.
- Project Ports (100+ TN’s) – Requires an additional 2 business days to reconcile account records before FOC is issued. Suggested minimum of 5 -7 business days for a requested port date.
- We will make every effort to respond to all properly submitted requests within 1 business day, however sometimes there are delays due to unforeseen circumstances. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- All submissions received after 3pm local time (PST) are considered to have been received “the next business day”. Please take this into account when requesting status updates (see Escalations process below).
- If you have not received a response to your status request 2 days after submission of your original CSR or LSR, please have your Customer info or PON ready and contact our porting department directly:
1st Escalations Contact: Send an email to email@example.com requesting status update on your submission, response will be issued within 1 business day.
2nd Escalations Contact: Victoria Koski