Our Hosted PBX Phone Systems feature lower costs, ease-of-use, and elimination of costly PBX maintenance – this is the promise of infoPBX, a Cloud based platform designed for medium and small business phone systems. infoPBX integrates your desktop phone with your computer and provides you with a wide range of voice applications, and because these applications are hosted in the cloud, there is no need for you to purchase a system, cards, server or software. The applications are bundled in three different price plans and are offered as a managed service that is billed monthly.
Phone companies charge by the minute for phone calls. PBX treats information passing through your broadband IP as chunks of data, making it less expensive than a phone line. For businesses that want to save money, using Hosted PBX will cut costs by using available resources.
- The cost of installing or upgrading phone lines is omitted.
- Hosted PBX Systems feature equipment that hooks directly into your broadband network
- Hosted PBX Systems offer encrypted VPN connections, saving the cost of buying security software for phone lines
- Hosted PBX Systems offer common features that phone companies may charge for, including call waiting, voicemail, caller ID and conferencing
- Our infoPBX National plan offers unlimited long-distance calling*
Expanding your phone system normally requires a call to the phone company to setup new equipment. That means time lost as new lines and calling features are connected. With Hosted PBX, that connection can be done with a few clicks via the web portal on your account.
Our Hosted PBX forwards your voicemail to your email inbox. This feature allows you to play voicemail on your Mac or PC, freeing up time on your handset.
Our staff is standing by to help you start saving your business money! Call us at 541.773.5000, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Hosted PBX Phone Systems.
* InfoStructure reserves the right to adjust rates for excessive usage. International calls are billed separately.