Top 10 Predictions for 2012
It’s a new year and exciting opportunities abound for all of us. Despite some ominous claims to the contrary, we envision 2012 to be lots of sunshine and blue sky! Yes, there will be the on-going challenges of a less-than-stellar economy and the typical jitters of a presidential election year, but overall, we see our cup as half full, and it’s with a cautiously positive outlook that we make our top 10 predictions for 2012.
- By year end, Amazon will be a major force in the smart phone industry.
- The New England Patriots and the San Francisco 49ers will play in the 2012 Superbowl, and the 49ers will win.
- After a long retreat, gold and silver prices will soar to new highs.
- Facebook will have one billion users by year end.
- Gigabit wireless (802.11ac) will begin to replace Ethernet.
- The debt crisis of Europe will slow down the economic recovery of the US.
- In the laptop world, Intel’s Ultrabook will exceed Apple’s MacBook Air in popularity and sales.
- Mobile applications will continue to surge.
- Apple will release the iPhone 5 and despite a sluggish economy and a saturating smart phone market, the new iPhone will have enough new features to make it exceed all expectations in sales.
- InfoStructure will be setting new highs in business VoIP growth in consecutive quarters throughout the year.
WE AT INFOSTRUCTURE WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!